WNYRSEF will be held on March 24, 2018 at Cheektowaga Central High School
|Mandatory Forms:||1. Online Entry Form (see #1 below) REGISTRATION closes on February 23.|
|2. Safety Checklist due on March 2|
|3. Plagiarism/Photo Release Waiver (signed) due on March 2|
|Special Forms:||Biological Projects Form due on March 2|
Gather the following information before you begin completing the registration form:
- Project title, hypothesis
- Name/phone#, and age of student or team members
- Name/email of sponsor (usually a teacher, but might also be a Scout Leader, Science Mentor, parent, etc) and school/organization address and phone#
- Abstract (for help–use the Abstract Organizer)
- COMPLETE THE ENTRY FORM
- Instructions to complete the form
- Online Registration Form, with abstract, must be submitted by February 23, 2018
- Plagiarism/Photo-Press Release Waiver must be printed and signed by student and sponsor.
- The signed waiver and entry fee ($10 for single student, $20 for team of two students) must be received by March 2, 2018 in order for your entry to be registered. The adult sponsor will receive an email confirmation when entry, signature page(s), and fee(s) are received.
- Safety Checklist
- Download and complete this updated form. Mail this checklist, with the Waiver and entry fee, to the above address.
- Biological Projects Form
- Download the Biological Form and complete ONLY if you have a Life Science Project that uses animals or humans, mold, fungi, viruses, or bacteria.
- Mail the signed waiver, entry fee, safety checklist, and if needed-Biological Project form to:
WNY Science Congress, Inc. Registration
P.O. Box 225
Cheektowaga, NY 14225