The WNYRSEF will be held on March 14, 2020 at D’Youville College (Porter Ave, Buffalo)
8-9:00 am –Fair sign in, project set up
8:30-9:30–Safety Inspection of projects
3:00 –Awards Ceremony
Forms for all projects will be accessed and uploaded during the registration process. They are listed below to preview only:
|Mandatory:||1. Online Registration REGISTRATION closes on February 14.|
|Mandatory:||2. Safety Checklist (with signatures) due on February 14.|
|Mandatory:||3. Plagiarism/Photo Release Waiver (with signatures) due on February 14.|
|Special Forms:|| ISEF forms (Gr 9-12) due at registration, prior to the start of the project.
Biological Projects Form (with signatures) due on February 14.
Registration fee ($10 per student) is due on February 21. (PayPal is available.)
Grades 9-12—To compete for the ISEF Grand Award, the project must be registered and ISEF forms submitted PRIOR to the start of the project. The Scientific Review committee will review ISEF projects and forms from Oct. 1, 2019 until Feb. 14, 2020.
The following resources will help organize and prepare your project:
1) Guidelines and Parameters for Projects
2) project category descriptions
2) Judging Rubric: Science Project Rubric or Engineering Project Rubric
3) presentation tips
4) how to decide ISEF participation (Gr 9-12)
6) Abstract Organizer –cut and paste the abstract into the text box provided in the registration—do not upload.
Gather the following information before you begin completing the registration form:
- Instructions for Online Registration
- The Sponsor must register a StemWizard registration account first, which then permits students to start their own account. Name/email of sponsor (usually a teacher, but might also be a Scout Leader, Science Mentor, parent, etc) and school/organization address and phone#
- Project title, hypothesis
- Name/phone#, and age of student or team members
- Abstract (for help–use the Abstract Organizer)
Instructions for completing the Online Registration (printable)
How to Fill and Sign PDF Forms