The WNYRSEF will be held on March 23, 2019 at D’Youville College (Porter Ave, Buffalo)
8-9:00 am –Fair sign in, project set up
8:30-9:30–Safety Inspection of projects
3:00 –Awards Ceremony
Registration opens November 1. The student and sponsor will find the WNYRSEF FAIR GUIDE useful in preparing for the online registration process.
Registration and all forms are submitted online. The Fair Guide includes:
- due dates,
- project requirements (display and safety),
- Judging Rubric,
- Safety Restrictions,
- presentation tips,
- how to decide ISEF participation (Gr 9-12) and a link to the required forms
- WNYRSEF forms (waiver, safety, and biological form)
Gather the following information before you begin completing the registration form:
- Project title, hypothesis
- Name/phone#, and age of student or team members
- Name/email of sponsor (usually a teacher, but might also be a Scout Leader, Science Mentor, parent, etc) and school/organization address and phone#
- Abstract (for help–use the Abstract Organizer)
Instructions for completing the Online Registration (printable)
How to Fill and Sign PDF Forms
Grades 9-12—To compete for the Intel ISEF Grand Award, the project must be registered and ISEF forms submitted PRIOR to the start of the project. The Scientific Review committee will review ISEF projects and forms from Nov. 1, 2018 until Feb. 1, 2019.
Forms for all projects will be downloaded during the registration process. They are listed below to preview:
|Mandatory:||1. Online Registration REGISTRATION closes on February 15.|
|Mandatory:||2. Safety Checklist (with signatures) due on February 22.|
|Mandatory:||3. Plagiarism/Photo Release Waiver (with signatures) due on February 22.|
|Special Forms:|| ISEF forms (Gr 9-12) due at registration, February 15.
Biological Projects Form (with signatures) due on February 22.