The WNYRSEF will be held virtually on March 13-27, 2021
Forms for all projects will be accessed and uploaded during the registration process. They are listed below to preview only:
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the mod
February 13, 2021 For ALL entrants:
- Online fair Registration Fee Submission (requried)
- Plagiarism/Media/Photo Release Waiver (required)
- Safety Checklist (required)
- Biological Form are due (if applicable)
March 13, 2021 For Gr 9-12 ISEF entrants ONLY.
- ALL ISEF forms must in your account online for review by SRC. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- If not submitted, student will be placed in the Grade 9-12 non-ISEF category of the WNYRSEF.
ISEF Grand Award
To compete for the ISEF Grand Award G9-12, the project must be registered and ISEF forms submitted PRIOR to the start of the project. The Scientific Review committee will review ISEF projects and forms from Oct. 1, 2019 until Feb. 14, 2020
The following resources will help organize and prepare your project:
1) Guidelines and Parameters for Projects
2) project category descriptions
2) Judging Rubric: Science Project Rubric or Engineering Project Rubric
3) presentation tips
4) how to decide ISEF participation (Gr 9-12)
6) Abstract Organizer –cut and paste the abstract into the text box provided in the registration—do not upload.
Gather the following information before you begin completing the registration form:
- Instructions for Online Registration
- The Sponsor must register a StemWizard registration account first, which then permits students to start their own account. Name/email of sponsor (usually a teacher, but might also be a Scout Leader, Science Mentor, parent, etc) and school/organization address and phone#
- Project title, hypothesis
- Name/phone#, and age of student or team members
- Abstract (for help–use the Abstract Organizer)
Below applies to Grades 9-12 students entering for the ISEF entries and Award.
ISEF Calendar of Processes (10/30/20)
The final timing of the Regeneron ISEF 2021 judging process is being developed with the intention that it will be between May 1 and May 14. The Regeneron ISEF 2021 event will occur the week of May 16-May 21. The following deadline dates attempt to provide the framework for the timing as we understand it currently. Look for updates on the Society website as plans are finalized.
- Deadline for original submission of paperwork: 12 days after your fair.
(WNYRSEF will be held between March 13 and 27. This means WNYRSEF DL is: April 12
- Final deadline for submission of paperwork by all finalists: April 19
- Final deadline for abstract rewrites: April 23
- SRC rolling phone/video conference Interviews: Completed by April 30
- Final submission of presentation materials: May 1
- Display & Safety inspections of presentation materials: Completed by May 5