Our organization is 100% volunteers.
To make our work possible, we count on your support.
Since 1939, students at the WNY Science Congress, Inc., have been displaying their scientific talents, competing for medals and monetary awards, and encouraged to make a career right here in WNY in one of the many fields of science. Perhaps you were one of those students!
The WNY Regional Science and Engineering Fair, sponsored by WNY Science Congress, Inc., is open to students in grades 5 through 12 from five WNY counties (Erie, Niagara, Orleans, Genesee, and Wyoming) who are enrolled in public or private schools, students who are home schooled, and those involved in organizations outside of the traditional school setting. Teachers, as well as parents and organizations, are encouraged to sponsor students.
Our organization is 100% volunteers. The committee and judges are dedicated individuals from industry, academia, and business. They serve to make the regional event successful and memorable for participating students.
We count on the local science and technology institutions, related organizations, and individuals for support.
Your investment today will help produce your next generation of employees, colleagues and clients.
WNYRSEF projects are 100% related to WNY core economic strengths in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM):
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Materials and Chemical Sciences
- Energy Technology
- Life and Medical Sciences
- Sports Science
- Food Science
- Environmental Science and Engineering
- Aerospace and Transportation Engineering
- Information and Computer Science
- Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare and Medical Devices
- Tomorrow’s Innovation
Become a “Member of Congress”, support our 5-year strategic development plan.
Your contribution will help:
- Increase the number of entrants and schools
- Increase the number of top performing entries
- Increase the number and value of awards
- Become an affiliate of the INTEL International Science and Engineering Fair so our best and brightest students may compete nationally
- Start new programs that support our mission.
With your help we will continue to inspire entrants with addresses by WNY Distinguished Scientists. Past honorees include Dr. Herbert Hauptman, Mr. Wilson Greatbatch, Dr. Donna Fernandes, Mr. Robert Brady, Mr. Don Paul, and Mr. Herbert Darling.
Organizations and individuals are invited to join as a
- Nobelium Medal Member $5000 or more
- Platinum Medal Member $2000 to $4999
- Gold Medal Member $500 to $1999
- Silver Medal Member $300 to $499
- Bronze Medal Member $100 to $299
Members receive a certificate and are listed in the WNYRSEF program book. Members also receive:
- Space for a message to students in the program book
- Student awards presented in your organization’s name at the Awards Ceremony
- Use of our name and logo to show that you support homegrown talent
- Recognition and link from our Website
- Opportunity to nominate a WNY Distinguished Scientist
*WNY Science Congress, Inc is a 501(c)(3), tax exempt organization.
Membership Registration Form
Contact Bob Sugarman at email@example.com or 716-634-8016 for more details.
Our Current Sponsors Include:
- The MIT Club of Western New York
- Western New York Mensa
- Hodgson Russ
- The Buffalo Geologic Society
- Conax Technologies
- Full Circle Studios
- Penn Dixie Paleontological and Outdoor Education Center
- Gaulin’s of Williamsville Auto Care
- Science Teachers Association of New York State